Local Ham Radio Test Info for 2017
April 23 , June 4, July 30, September 17, October 29, November 19
VE Exams will be held from 12:30 pm to 2:30
pm in the Meeting Hall (at the rear of the parking lot) of the
of Christ 3550 Niles Road, St. Joseph (Click for map)
about 1/4 mile South of Exit 27, I-94. Always check before attending.
Note: Our local VEC can do
testing on other dates upon request. Please allow a weeks notice so
the VEC can assemble a testing team.
information, contact Larry, NQ8A, at 429-7574 from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
You should bring the following to the exam:
- A valid photo ID (like your driver's license)
two other forms of ID.
If you do not have a
photo ID then bring copies of your other ID documents as we must
with your test materials.
- Two sharpened pencils with erasers and one pen.
- A calculator. Keep it simple -a four function calculator (add, subtract,
multiply, and divide)
- If you are upgrading you need to bring the original AND a copy of your
current Amateur Radio license.
- Examination fee - $15.00. Exact cash or a check made payable to ARRL-VEC
- Your Social Security number